Friday, April 24, 2009

3 Cute Kiddos = Busy Mom!

Has it really been five weeks since I last posted!? I really can't believe it. Joslyn is eight weeks today! HOLY COW!!! She is such a good baby. She has slept through the night six times - I know I'm spoiled. Twice I put her to bed at 10PM and had to wake her up at 7AM so we could get out the door to take Tate to school. What a good girl. The boys are loving her and are so sweet with her. Here are some cute pics of all my kiddos from the last few weeks.

Joslyn likes to be wrapped like a burrito still, but in this pic she managed to wiggle and kick enough to almost pull her jammies off with the blanket.

My son is so creative!

Doesn't every little girl need a dolly, even if it's just to suck on?

My sweet angel girl.


Do you think we can pull them up any higher?

Loving on his little sis.

How do you take your nap?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaxon is missing Jack. I am missing you. Okay, I'm missing Joslyn too! Can we please get together???

Flaherty Fam said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been 8wks either. I love Joslyn's hair...so cute.

Rachel said...

you are one lucky chick to have a sleeping baby. she is changing so much. She is sucj a doll. love the pics

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

look at all her hair...marie i want to hold her and squish her....

Colburns said...

I can't believe how big Jack is, it was so fun to see him running around playing with all the boys at baseball tonight!

The Hall Family said...

Love the pictures!! Your kids are to cute. I can't believe how big your boys are. Hope you guys are doind great!