Thursday, September 3, 2009

Half a Year????

Seriously cannot believe that my little angel is half a year old. I'm pretty sure I haven't accomplished anything in the last six months. Where does time go?
Joslyn is a good girl. She's been sleeping 8 to 9 hours at night for quite a while now. She can sit up by herself, when she wants to. She loves playing in her exersaucer and she really gets a kick out of watching her brothers. They are willing to do just about anything to get a smile out of her. She somehow managed to keep most of her hair and has already had one trim (just the mullet off the back). She is so much fun to have around and we love her to death! While Joslyn is already stunningly gorgeous, my dear friend Ashley keeps finding ways to improve upon her beauty with every photoshoot! ;-)





12 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummm...HELLO! What about..
"And while Joslyn is already stunningly gorgeous, my dear friend Ashley keeps finding ways to improve upon her beauty with every photoshoot!" .... or .... something along those lines!

Unknown said...

Woops..."David" is actually Ashley! Sorry!

Team Caldwell said...

LOVE it!

Rachel said...

She's beautiful

Anonymous said...

She is so gorgeous! You are gonna have a hard time with her! Hey, send me you email so I can invite you to my blog. Or, have I done that already?

Emily Ferrell said...

Wow, she is beautiful. That hair and those eyes are to die for and Ashley did an awesome job on the pictures.

Unknown said...

Those pictures are super cute! Hope you're having fun camping. ;)

Colburns said...

She is just to die for!

Flaherty Fam said...

What a doll! I love her dress too. I can't believe she is 6 months old already. Time really does fly.

About Me said...

Marie! She is beautiful and it looks like you are having tons of fun with her!!!

Hollie said...

what a cutie u have! we need to get together!!! :)

Anonymous said...

You're right!!!

...Thanks to my awesome friend marie whose dad showed some pics that I had taken of her cute kids to a co-worker who loved them and in turn called me to do these shots for mesa!!!

You're the best!!!