Monday, March 15, 2010

Little Princess

I really cannot believe my little princess is a year old. It has been so much fun to have a little girl in our home, especially when it was totally unexpected.
I was certain I was going to have another boy - that's why we didn't find out what we were having. So when the nurses shouted "It's a girl!" I was totally and completely shocked, but oh so happy! The boys love her, John adores her and I am just having so much fun with her. I think the five of us together make a great team!
So here's a quick look back through her first year. The first couple (unprofessional) pics were at the hospital - the rest of the fabulous pics are by the AMAZING Ashley who has been so kind and has probably rolled her eyes at the number of shoots I wanted to do with my little princess. But here are just a few of my faves!
Brand New


Five Days

Three Weeks

Three Months

Six Months

Nine Months

One Year




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous from the day she was born!

Colburns said...

So cute and Ashley did an amazing job taking them as usual!

Brad's Mom said...

She is sooooo cute!!!!

Flaherty Fam said...

I love that you have so many fun pics of her at all different stages...Joslyn will love that later on. She is so adorable in that cute crocheted hat too.

Rachel said...

such a cute time line. I love all the pics. I cant believe she is one either. Time fly's

Hollie said...

OMG!!! marie i really luv ur fam pic..i dont get on here much anymore but just saw ur blog and thought i would comment! :) give me a call sumtime! would really like 2 catch up! im back living at my moms again..divorce will b final next month!!!!

Anonymous said...

Man, I can't believe it's been a year! She is so dang cute too! We just found out we are having...another BOY!! 4 boys...crazy. We are excited though. Email me so I can invite you to our blog. jaymestoker@msn.com