Wednesday, December 19, 2012

August - Back to School & Stuff

John was some doing some work in Carefree and saw this awesome dude just wandering thru the neighborhood. I think he was really wishing he could take a shot at him with a gun rather than just a camera. 

My cute boys are getting too big. Tate is in 4th grade with Ms. Caves, and Jack is in 1st with Ms. Castillo. They go to the new Franklin at Brimhall campus. They are really liking it. They get to see each other at lunch, and sometimes at recess, and it makes my heart happy to hear that they give one another a hug whenever they do see each other. 

Jos is in her first year of preschool with Ms. Nicole.  She loves going to school even though she doesn't go to school with any kids she previously knew. She comes homes with the cutest crafts and singing the best songs. WE LOVE MS. NICOLE!!


So one afternoon, I put Joslyn down for a nap, and went downstairs to eat some lunch. After awhile I went upstairs for something. I walked into my bathroom and just about screamed in horror. Joslyn was standing there with brown stuff all over her mouth and face and her panties on the floor. My immediate thought was, "please don't let that be what I think it is!!!!" IT WASN'T - HALLELUJAH! Apparently she had gone potty, and before getting her clothes back on she got distracted by my make up. She obviously needs some lessons so as not to confuse the eyeliner for lipstick!
This is Joslyn's best buddy Shea. These two little girlies have grown up together and love each other so much!

2 comments:

Simantha said...

they have grwon up sooooo much! such good looking kids.

Ashley said...

Such Cuties! I'm hoping over CHristmas Break that we can come visit you guys at your house!