Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Fun With the Abbotts

We are sooooo sad that are friends the Abbotts are moving, but so excited for their new adventure in Virginia. We've been friends since before we had kids, and Tate has been friends with their daughter Hailey from the begining. Hailey has always loved giving him hugs even though Tate was a bit shy about it. But I guess Tate finally decided hugging girls was ok, because before we went to the zoo he told me, "Mom, I'm going to hug Hailey today. It's ok to hug boys and girls". Funny kid.





We took the kids to Amazing Jakes for a final goodbye to the Abbotts. Tate and Hailey had a blast together, as they always do, and gave each other several hugs before saying goodbye.


John was a good sport and went on the rides with Jack. I did go on a couple too, I just didn't let him take my picture while doing it.





Good luck with everything Abbotts - We'll miss you!!!

No comments: