Sunday, February 8, 2009

Is it too Late to Post Christmas? - Too Bad!!

I've been putting off posting Christmas because I wanted to get other pictures from my mom, and I never took pics of the boys new bunk beds, and I felt like I had to put captions on all of the pics, blah, blah, blah - anyhow none of that is going to happen, so I'm just posting what I have. You can add your own captions as you see fit - but just know that the pic of Tate in the plaid shorts, striped shirt and Santa hat was his idea. He told me he was an elf, and I did not let him go out of the house like that. We did have a wonderful Christmas! There now it's posted - I can move on!













5 comments:

Team Caldwell said...

It's not too late. I just did mine yesterday and I am not having a baby in 3 weeks!!!!! Your kids made out like bandits! Looks like fun.

Unknown said...

Hey Marie! So I've been laying low lately and I feel terrible that I haven't dragged my body to 5:15 Step. Still going strong? I can't believe you're due in 3 weeks! Very nice Christmas pictures, I'm kinda protesting blogging myself... I just know I can be more random in this comment, let me think. Oh! I signed up for step training. :) Call me crazy.

Britney and Kevin said...

Hey Marie! Your blog is so cute, I found it on Lisa's. So we're not going to loose you in YW after you have this baby, are we?

Britney and Kevin said...

I hope not!!

Team Caldwell said...

Ha ha yes we are moving again! its not htat much just 5 times in the last 6 years!!! actually this will make 6! We hope to be there for several years though. El Paso is as close as we can get to AZ and we are excited. What are you doing bloggin with 10 days left?! You are supposed to be on the tramp or running or other things to get yourself started!!! good luck can't wait to see picks and see what you have. weeeee