Thursday, February 26, 2009

Where's Jack

John went to check on the boys before we went to bed and Jack was not in his bed. He looked on the floor next to the bed, up in Tate's bed, all around the room but he was nowhere to be found. He had me come check it out for myself. I looked in all the same places. Before I started to panic John told me to look under the desk (it's on the side of their bunkbed). Jack had crawled under the desk and all the way under the bed and was out cold with his blanket wrapped around his head (his preferred way of sleeping). John pulled him out and put him back in bed, but not without Jack trying to crawl further under. What a crazy kid!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute. I thought this post was going to be about your new baby! When are you having that baby! I am sure you are asking the same question. Hope things go well. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Sleeping under a desk sounds completely logical...but a blanket around the head? YIKES! I would SUFFOCATE!!

brittany said...

Marie, I had no idea that you were pregnant!! I guess thats what i get for moving so far away. I cant wait to find out what you are having...fun to add a girl to the mix! Thats fun that your keeping it a secret! Everyone else posts pictures of the "prego belly" I havent seen any?!? well anyways, good luck to you in the next few days, hope everything goes well. I have been massaging a lot of pregnant people lately. I had two lady's yesterday that were ready to pop, one is getting induced on your due date! and they came in for some relaxation before the big day! You should too!!! I'll be waiting for the update

Lisa said...

I'm so excited for you tomorrow!! Good luck!

Rachel said...

funny guy. good luck today. I can't wait to meet the new baby Mcdowell.