Friday, June 12, 2009

Just a few cute ones

Not much excitement around our house so far this summer. I have discovered that taking 3 kids to the library is NOT fun, and that if you walk out of the library with your screaming baby while your screaming 3 year old is laying on the floor everyone that wasn't already staring and judging - will!!

Jack wanted to do homework like a big boy


Just too cute not to post!



Helping grandma make applesauce

Guess who got pinkeye!?

Even with pirate eye and crazy hair - still so cute

And here are a few gorgeous shots of Jos in her blessing dress. She wouldn't smile - not even once, but the Amazing Ashley got some great shots nonetheless!!!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right! Even with..what was it.."Pirate eye and crazy hair" she is GOR-GE-OUS! (just like her momma!) You need to tell people that those are the outtakes...they will think I only believe in taking pictures of kids making silly faces!

Janet said...

I love her "wink" smile. She is soooo cute.

The Hall Family said...

Love the pirate eye!! She is just adorable.

Colburns said...

Those pictures with her in her blessing dress are so cute! That is so sad that she got pink eye where in the heck did she catch that?

Rachel said...

her pics in her blessing dress are so cute. I just have to laugh at the whole library thing...because i have been in similar situations, but only with ine kid. i can only imagine the looks u got. ahhhhh, the joy of children.

Brandis said...

I'm with you on the library thing. Last week I opted for renewing my books online because I just didn't have the energy to go through the whole ordeal of taking the kids there. :)
I love the blessing dress pictures. :)

Flaherty Fam said...

Cute kiddos. That's so sad that Joselyn got pink eye, but yes she is still cute. I love the pic of her sticking her tongue out.