Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July Already???

Jack turned three last month - I'm just too big a slacker and haven't posted about it yet. Jack is a busy boy. He doesn't sit still at all. He has a cute, sweet side to him, and a naughty, nasty side too. He is always one or the other - never in the middle. He often tells me he doesn't like me - let's hope this phase passes quickly! He had a fun birthday and was thrilled with his blue monster cake. He'd been asking Katie to make that specific cake for weeks. Funny kid.

Cute blue frosting....

...equals cute blue face.


We went to Mortensen's for a 4th of July BBQ and swim party. A fabulous time was had by all - unfortunately we didn't take many pictures.

4 comments:

Team Caldwell said...

so i think it is an astrological sign thing. Abbey is in june too and her sign is a gemini (may 21- June 20) it is known as "the twins" Meaning they have a sweet twin and an eveil twin! That is abbey and maybe jack? is that him! I only know that because she is such a little monkey so we looked into it and sure enough that's her. She can love on you and turn on you in the same second!!! It should make for an awesome teen/monthly time!!!! can't wait. at least he is adorable. :)

Rachel said...

so fuuny. Jack is such a silly boy. So funny all the time. I love his birthday cake. It rocks! Happy b-day jack

Colburns said...

I can't believe he is three I am excited for him and Brexton to go to preschool together. I think the reason he has a nice and naughty side is because he is a gemni and I am told that we have spilt personalities

Flaherty Fam said...

Wow, your sis is really talented. Her cakes always looks so amazing. I just love how kids come up with things to say and hopefully don't really mean everything. I know he loves you lots!! By the way, I love your black hat that you were wearing at the library when I saw you...so cute!!