Sunday, July 19, 2009

Supermodels

Jos and I got to pretend that we were supermodels to show off some really cute hats (see everydaylovephotography.blogspot for the full story). My fab friend and photographer thinks she had to talk me into this, but secretly I've always wanted to be a supermodel. Tyra aint got nothing on us (ha ha ha). Thanks for making me look young Ashley - gotta love photo editing!!! Oh wait - I shouldn't tell the supermodel secrets! I always look that young and fresh!





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the record- the only editing I did was boost the color! So, you'll just have to admit you're YOUNG and FABULOUS all on your own! And you're right, Tyra ain't got nothin' on you!!

Team Caldwell said...

you couldn't look any happier!

Anonymous said...

You too are simply gorgeous!

Flaherty Fam said...

You and Joslyn look so cute! I love those hats on you two. Tyra may have a new contestant for next season")

Colburns said...

Marie you could be a supermodel! Brinton even said he like you in that hat!

Rachel said...

love the hats. so cute. i wish i could wear hats and look good in them. maybe in my next life. You girls look great.

About Me said...

hey girl!!! Love the pics! you look younger from our mission days...how in the heck did you do that? You little girl is SO DANG CUTE!~~ We will be out there in October for another wedding...this time I will have the car and we will be doing lunch!!! Take care!

Kristina said...

Marie you ar so beautiful!!! I wish I could pull off those hats like you can!