Monday, December 31, 2007

December

These first few silly pictures are of me at a big fitness conference I attended. There was a 70's costume contest, so I did my best to represent. Unfortunately I did not win, but I realized it is not fun to work out in a giant afro wig (we had to wear the entire costume for a one hour cardio workout to be eligible for the contest). Oh well - I think I looked pretty good if I do say so myself. As a side note, the conference was for group fitness trainers of which I now am. I went to training back in June and I've been teaching my own step classes for a few months. I really enjoy it and hey - who wouln't love to get paid to work out?

We had an absolutely wonderful Christmas. We had at least a couple parties every week the whole month of December. We are so lucky to have all of our family close by, and we're glad that Jason and Liberty were able to come from Oregon. The boys were so excited about all of the parties, traditions, and gifts, and of course they got way too many toys. I guess Santa doesn't know how to say no. Thank you to everyone who helped make our Christmas special and memorable.

2007 has been a wonderful year. We count our blessings daily and are so grateful for all that we have. We are excited to see what the New Year brings.
















4 comments:

Mandy Abbott said...

Hey Marie! It looks like your family made a haul at Christmas. You guys are so cute and you look amazing by the way! Cute blog!

Colburns said...

LOVE THE retro look! You are so cute in the morning when you wake up too. That must have been such a fun workshop Keep going strong step it up!

Robin said...

Hilarious pictures! It's fun seeing you at Bunko. www.robedrobin.blogspot.com

Brandis said...

Marie!!! I've been blog hopping and found you! :) How have you been the last year & 1/2 since I moved? :) Your kids are so big now and so very cute! :)