Monday, December 31, 2007

November

Tate finished out his soccer season with six wins. I wish I could say he was the star player but maybe he'll score a goal next season. He was so proud of his trophy (even though he didn't know what a trophy was until he got it). He had a great time and is excited to play again.

Jack loves playing with the spray bottle, even though it scares him really bad every time he shoots it in his own face. Not sure about Tate's hat, belt and sword combo - he came up with it on his own and decided I should take his picture.

We had a busy Thanksgiving I started it off running the Turkey Trot 10K. I ran with Ashley Rogers who is the YW Pres. in my ward (I am her second counselor). This was Ashley's first 10K and I think I've got her talked into running it with me again next year. Soon after the run it was off to Lunch at McDowell's then on to Merrill's for the Chapman feast, and we finished out the day with the Stratton Family reunion dinner. Needless to say - we ate way too much!!!











No comments: